Skip to main content

SPRAY PERFUMES ON THE PULSE POINTS AND MAKE THE SCENT LAST LONGER







    I have never been a fan of perfumes back then . I am more into  body spray because the alcoholic content of perfumes give me headache.  A close friend of mine though, has been spoiling me continuously with some bottles recently and my love for perfume is growing. Right now my favourite scent is Hugo Boss' Nuit and Elizabeth Arden's 5th Avenue.
 
   Perfume or body spray are signature scents for individuals. Possessing a particularly scent can become a kind of personal trademark.  What comes to mind is how to prolong the scent all day without having to tuck in your perfume bottles everywhere you go. This may not be much of a problem for those who prefer to go for expensive perfumes because their scents tend to last longer without spraying much
.


            BEHIND THE EARS, ON THE WRISTS , ANKLES
            INSIDE THE ELBOWS,  BEHIND THE KNEES, COLLAR BONES
 To make the scent of your perfume and body spray last longer, these are the most effective point on the body where the blood vessels are closer to the skin which produce heat and help to intensify the scents. They are commonly known as the 'pulse points'.

  Other areas includes
          HAIR    - Scents cling to fibre and spraying your favourite perfume on your hair will leave a lasting smell. But careful, the alcohol content can dry your hair, I suggest you spray to your hair bush and comb through your hair to distribute the fragrance. This is one of my favourite parts. I love how the scent disperses when the wind blows through my hair when am outdoors.

          BELLY BUTTON , BETWEEN THE CLEAVAGE , ON THE NAPE OF THE NECK,
          DOWN YOUR BACK  -  The heat from your from skin combined with your body movement will diffuse the fragrance.



   It is really common for some people to spray perfumes all over their  body randomly and at the end, they try to overcompensate by using too much of it. This is what I call 'bathing with perfume'. This brings to mind  a friend who is a serious perfume lover. She has the habit of spraying and mixing different perfumes at the same time and end up over doing it and when she walks pass you, the smell is so overpowering and you end up sneezing. It is more like perfume abuse.

     For additional perfume goodness you can also spray on your clothing. For those who have skin sensitivity to perfumes, you should spray on clothes instead of skin. My favourite spots are my hair, ears and decolletage. What are  yours?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUGAR SCRUB: This how i made a simple 4-Ingredients DIY Sugar Scrub

 I have a strict routine on exfoliating at least once every week. This morning I decided to do a diy sugar scrub. I did a face scrub with no essential oil. It included sugar, green tea, baking powder and water. All I did was mix them all with water. I wanted to see how it felt without adding any essential oil. Surprisingly after washing the sugar off, it felt as good as a professionally prepared scrub. I was so impressed that I had to use it again to do a total body, neck to feet scrub. Now I realised you could still do a scrub without using any oil and it will turn out as nice. You can give it a try. But ensure you scrub gently because the sugar feels more abrasive without oil.  You can let us know about your experience using an oil free sugar scrub.

PRODUCT REVIEW : BIO-OIL FOR SCAR, SUNBURN, STRETCH MARKS

Bio-oil is one of my favourite oil. I have been using it for years since my university days. This moisturising oil is formulated to hydrate the skin, clear off stretch mark, sunburn , acne, scars, uneven skin tone, aging  and dehydrated skin. It is so light and it gets absorbed easily into the skin and it is non greasy.  Bio oil is one product I can authoritatively recommended for any one who is suffering from the above mentioned skin issues.   I used to have uneven complexion and dark knuckles way back. I tried bio-oil and it worked. The  dark knuckles was from using different products randomly when I was still a teen. A lot of these products had hydroquinone which discoloured my skin . So I can say this product is a very suitable for damaged skin from skin bleaching . It can help to blend and repair the damage from  chemicals. It's an effective remedy for stretch marks. I have been lucky not to have much stretch marks but due to the nature of the skin, I still see a few slight

HOME SKINCARE: Using Apple Cider For Hair/Skin

null You might have no idea how amazing apple cider vinegar can be used in your beauty routine. The kitchen is filled with many cheap and easy items that can be infused into skin and hair care. Apple cider is cheap and easily available. You can get it in pure/unfiltered form or in a diluted state. Apple cider vinegar has numerous beauty benefits. The idea of using it for beauty purpose might seem repulsive but the enormous benefits are countless.     These are some common uses of apple cider in your beauty/hair routine.   TONER  Due to the acidic nature of the skin, apple cider vinegat can be use to balance the PH level of the skin keeping it between dry and oily. Dilute apple cider vinegar with water and use a cotton ball to cleanse skin. You will notice the difference in days and see your skin glowing.   MAKEUP BRUSH CLEANER Apple cider acts like disinfectant to clean brushes and its also antibacterial, so it washes off built up, dirts and germs. Mix a part with water and rinse bru