WHAT DOES YOUR SAY ABOUT YOU?
The eyes are very important and as they say, they are the gate way to the soul. Just like that saying goes, so are your nails the windows to your health. The appearance of your nails can tell a thing or two about the state of your health. An unkempt and unattractive nails may give the impression that you don't take personal hygiene seriously.
- Always wash hands.
- Wearing protective gloves when working outdoors or in activities that involves rough materials.
- Do manicure and pedicure regularly.
- Use nail cleaners that don't contain acetone. Acetone causes nail to dry and brittle.
- Avoid walking on bare feet and do not share nail tools like files because germs are easily transmitted.
- Sterilize salon tools before being use on your nails.
- Moisturize your nails and cuticles daily for hydration to prevent them from cracking.
- Shea butter and almond oil are good moisturizers.
- Avoid biting nails, to avoid bacterial and fungal infections.
- Biotin supplements fosters nail growth.